Monday, October 30, 2017

There are miracles yet to be seen

Well, I sit here in the deer stand on this rather beautiful October evening, and I can't help but to feel so at home. Yes, I'm basically in my parents backyard, but what I mean, is I love to get alone back here because it's just me, some animals and God! Probably how Adam felt... then God made him a help meet. What I found kind of ironic is she was supposed to be helping, but she ended up hindering him pretty fast! But, a miracle was yet to be seen. Her sinning and her husband sinning led the great need for an Ultimate Sacrifice, the Son of God. Jesus Christ.


Sometimes things happen in our life that seem rather ironic... but God is going to work a miracle.


I don't know why I had this random thought, but I'm kind of sick of hearing lately how powerful the devil is and how he is ruining people's lives.

You know what??

I serve a God who is the miracle that you've been waiting on.

He will save you from the pits of hell.

He will hold your hand when your feeling kind of lonely... we ALL have felt that.

Just trust the Lord and rest in HIS promises. He is mightier than any devil or demonic force that is trying to fight against you! He is the WAY Maker!

Let go of anxiety and unforgiveness and hatefulness...


Let God work a miracle in YOU.


That's what He is ALL about.

No comments:

Post a Comment